Greetings, humans from Earth! You have stepped in the online abode of (Tina Chua, Xiao Bai Tu), which houses his/her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
happy belated bd pearlla..
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 6:52 PM

yesterday was pearl's bd...
morning wake p at 4plus am...
hav event work.

worked till ard 3 plus pm.
then hz realised her wallet is gone n my cash i my wallet is gone.
damn it. F***

went hoome to take a nap.
went tm to buy bd cake for pearl.

celebrated at 85 market.
saw fiona there.


went pearl's hse after tat...
and we have to sequeeze all of us, 11 of us in the van..

went off at one plus am.

today,
went to ICA,
wanted to change my photo, but can't. i have to make a new one.
can't go malaysia.
=(

watched drag me to hell.
tks to vin for acc. my sec sch friend.

bored
break.